Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

zoe & co.
Aug 24, 2012 @ 1:36 AM
The new Tiffany & Co.!? Haha. 40% of this post is probably Zoe anyway so I thought I'd just go the whole way and name the whole damn post after her. ^_^

Took my camera to Uni again! Bit of extra weight, but I'm glad I carried it around anyway, otherwise my camera would never get fresh air. Until summer, which is coming up, a little too sooner than I'd like. It's only been warm a day and I'm already missing feeling cold. I forgot how much I hate sweat and humidity.


I bought these "film lens for DSLR" on eBay.. Uhhh there goes $16











Intermission: I NEED TO FUCKING CUT/REDYE/SHAVE OF ALL MY HAIR. SHIT. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HAVING LONG HAIR BUT HONESTLY SOMETIMES I GENUINELY FEEL LIKE IT'S A FREAKING HAZARD TO HAVE IT SWINGING AROUND ALL THE DAMN TIME. NOT TO MENTION MAINTENANCE IS SUCH A BITCH :'(.







Lunchtime! We're piling out of a pub I'd always been vaguely curious about because two of us didn't have "formal ID".












Forgot what this pub was called! The Palace Hotel? Something like that. It's very near the Central Station crossings :) Y'know, on George Street?





Our $10 meals:


The smallest rump steak I've ever seen

John's lunch. 太可怜了吧。。。 /__\"


My fish & salad which claimed to be grilled, but it was definitely fried haha


Macaroons are everywhere now. These are some I spotted at my local bakery. Did you know that they're the same as the ones they stock at Hurstville Gloria Jeans? Is it bad that I notice? I miss macaroons.

Tis the early hours of Friday already! I hope I'll get a lot of things done tomorrow (today). I'm dead tired!! Goodnight, world! xo

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a post entirely in greyscale soon. There is something very still and quiet and lovely about black and white and grey. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote