Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

THEATRESPORTS.
Jun 19, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
Felt so epic good to go out and take some photos today. ♥ Anyways, my friend was competing in a competition today where a topic is given to them and they have about three seconds to talk about what they're gonna do then for like, five minutes or whatever they have to totally improv their way through. Our school came third ^.^!! So chiu happy about that ^.^

Most of these are photos from the day rather than the performance XP" Enjoy! Hehe :) Hover over photos for caption~

P.S. Seriously though, shit fucking loads of photos. You have been warned rofl





















































^Don't bother hovering over this photo, caption for it will be too large. Oh my god this photo depresses me so much because it was THE most gorgeous boutique I had EVAR set foot in. Seriously everything was SO dainty and SO pretty and SO fucking perfect, it was unbelievable. It was in fact so wonderful that ..all of their stuff were more than $100 dollars. Yes, even for a fucking blouse. Fucking seriously wtf. Ugh. Anyways. (Their shit won't fit me anyway)





I have the dumbest focking story to tell about Gloria Jeans and it involves me walking into the cafe right next to it and ordering something on the GJ menu. A part of me died that moment.





Finally got there! Also had a story about the taxi driver, thought I was gonna die legit. Cbf telling it though, you gotta ask me when me and Tez and Wangays and Damo are together LOL













Labels: , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote