Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

If you love something, then let it go
Jul 19, 2010 @ 1:54 PM
Man I am so mighty glad that school was scheduled to start tomorrow.. I have had this monstrous period pain since I woke up at 11ish this morning and it's getting worse. Just popped some (Nurofen period pain) pills.. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT IT WORKS FLAIGAEGJLIGK. Meeting Emerdaughter at library ..very, very soon, I should think, and I don't want to be moaning and groaning because that will just ruin the mood :(.

Apologies with the lack of posts lately. I have been so damn lazy it's not funny. They will come though. :)

As a sidenote, my father is beginning to design the house we'll be moving to in the future and I really really want to kind of be a part of it, I'm pretty crazy with interior designing, although dad says that bit'll happen later. I DON'T CARE LOL I'VE WANTED THESE FUCKING LIGHTS FOR THE LONGEST TIME T_______T.



They are gorgey, no? :). Watching so much Shimmycocopuffs on youtube.. Fuck this has to stop :|. LOL he makes me wanna move out so bad!

And if it comes back, then that's how you know
- Circle, Marques Houston

Labels:

0 love notes: write a lovenote