Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

Jul 20, 2010 @ 4:55 PM
Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player
Day 18 - A picture of your room
Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)
Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon
WOW I AM REALLY GETTING LAZY!

Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player

Can't find it right now unfortunately.. This is saddening because all my 'old' (ie. new) music is there.. Don't ask LOL

Day 18 - A picture of your room

Here, I just took these just then. LOL. I didn't rearrange everything to retain it's ..authenticity.




There. Now you know when I say I literally have mountains of clothes on my bed, you know it's true. (I don't sleep in this room FYI AHAHA.. Just in case you thought I slept on all that :|.)

I was digging around my mum's old clothes one day and found this super awesome jumper. It smells a little funky and sometimes it itches/scratches a little, and it's kind of frumpy (I know Qin & Co. think so.. LOL =() but I love it regardless. It's like a beaten up old dog who doesn't do it's job anymore.. But what can you do =P (It would look a lot better if I was skinnier and not so busty.)
I had to add the glow effect on the photo of my face because my skin is so bad T_T.

Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)


Fosho.

Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon

Wherever they went in Made of Honour (film).. God it was so fucking gorgeous. I think it was Sctoland or something, it was mulafucking beautiful. ; o ;

Labels: ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote