Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

snapshots of China
Aug 7, 2012 @ 7:29 PM
I've been playing around a bit more with Photoshop Curves. Here are the products - I chose mundane, candid photos that weren't particularly striking and edited them until I was happy with it. It may not seem like very much but I'm pretty proud of them! ^_^




Sydney Airport






A beautiful 'flower park' in Guangzhou, China when I stayed with my friend Sunny for a few days



Back at Holiday Inn Hotel




At the country home of my paternal (and thus my) ancestors ♥
I love the family atmosphere there, and the incredibly rich history of my grandfathers and great-grandfathers. I'm so proud to be my father's daughter. :) The boys in the photos are of my cousins




Haikou, China

A peek into my trip half a year ago. One of my favourite trip overseas!

Have a lovely week, everyone! ♥

P.S. I think I may get into flickr, now that I know a bit more about Photoshop :) And recently an anon requested a photoshop tutorial, which I'll do soon! Much love! xo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote