Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

U MIRIN MY (SHOE) AESTHETICS BRAH?
Aug 12, 2011 @ 3:42 AM
Oh, my, god, Jeffrey Campbell's Lita have taken over the fucking world and I am a sad, sad victim of it. OBSERVE, DROOL, JIZZ, ETC ETC ETC.


Okay wtf. Even his goddamn signature is pretty. I'VE FOUND THIS TO BE A COMMON FEATURE OF MANY DESIGNERS AND ARTISTS AND FAMOUS PEOPLE, THEY ALWAYS HAVE REALLY, REALLY ROCKIN' SIGNATURES AND HANDWRITING AND FUCK WTF? IT LOOKS SO COOL. MY WRITING IS SO SCRATCHY AND SUCH, IF SOMEONE ASKED ME TO 'AUTOGRAPH' SOMETHING OF THEIRS (pfft orite m8) I WOULD PROBABLY HESITATE CUZ I WOULDN'T WANT TO RUIN THEIR WHATEVER-IT-IS-I'M-SIGNING.






Are you serious right now? PASTEL Lita's? HOLLYYY. (I can't see them being super versatile in terms of outfits though haha. One would look like a permanent ball of candyfloss.)

And we need examples, of course:





White Lace Lita photo from BrownPlatform and Brown Lita photos from the lovely Willabelle at paledivision. HOTDAYUM ♥

They look a little heavy but so, so comfortable at the same time, because if you look closely most of the height is in the platform, not in the arch of the foot :D. DRROOOOL! Haha I hardly really drool over clothing but these shoes are verrry pretty! And very popular too~ (Feeling very conformist atm ?_?)

Click for BrownPlatform's post on Lita's here, a photoshopped mock-up of a Cosmic Lita that someone sent to JC's site and had it showcased and FUARK IT REALLY NEEDS TO BE MADE! LOL click here, and HEAPS AND HEAPS OF MOCKUPS OF COSMIC LITAS FROM a site called fashionlust or something like that but I lost the link for but click to see the image here.

I want the Navy Suede! I know it looks black anyway but I like that it's actually a really dark navy colour. I feel like I'm wearing a secret :3. #gheyjess



..Oh, look, they ended up making a Cosmic Lita after all. IT'S SO EXPENSIVE FML. Maybe I can coerce my parents into buying me a pair for ..err.. Graduation Present :33 LOLOLOL!



...

I should study. Slash go to sleep. LOL! Much lurve ♥

Labels: , , , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote