Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

snapshot #6 : pyromaniac
Apr 6, 2011 @ 2:43 PM
Okay, you guys are lucky - you get photos, but ahead of time :P Here are photos of the candles I had to use cause of the organised blackout in my (entire, I'm pretty sure) apartment last night! XD









(I wasn't trying to burn it, just trying to hold it up to the light. Oh god it failed so hard HAHA)









DOESN'T MY ROOM LOOK SO INVITING?! :D. Okay here is the original.





After a while, the candle next to The Pacifier DVD started to burn out . . .



So it got replaced by this ^^



Isn't it pretty?! :)

Lastly, my pride and joy:





Oh, and since today is the END OF MY EXAMS (WOOO!! Enough celebrayshun.), I had planned for ages and ages to buy some random shit and just impulse shop. Sooo,



Yeah, guys, it's a hand mask, so what :(. I HAVE DRY HANDS LOL As you will see soon . . .



Ooh it came with this bonus lip balm :D



TONY MOLY

(Yuck my hands)



So I fell for the colour at first, since it was gorgeous (first photo gives a more accurate representation). It doesn't suit me all too much but meh, it'll do. 8D.

UNTIL SATURDAY, CHILDREN! Or Friday night. Depends. ♥

Labels: , , ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote