Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

Oct 3, 2010 @ 2:01 PM
SO I THINK I FIGURED OUT WHY I'M FEELING SLIGHTLY DOWN ABOUT MYSELF, it's almost because I'm not surrounded by friends and I feel like I have no self-worth.. Also, it's probably because my father's always harping on about how I do things wrong and it makes me feel like crap in general LOL. I'm really fucking hungry, but I feel better now, as one always does when they find out the cause to their problems. 8) Time to eat! Lovelovelove. x

Labels:

0 love notes: write a lovenote