Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

Aug 8, 2010 @ 9:37 PM
I'm uncapped! Yay! Hahaha. I feel more complete now, if that even makes any sense. I've gotten my fill of youtube and tumblr and whatnot and it makes me so glad to see those pretty photos again :).

Hmm, but what inspired me today wasn't aesthetics.. It was my English tutor teacher who gave us a firm whipping today. (Not really, of course.) But again and again raises the bar higher, so we aim higher, do better. It makes me feel like such a.. a teenager for always spending my time on blog and stuff. Not that I'll stop, blogging is like breathing for me :|.

I want to marry someone who inspires me, who really gets me. Who I can talk to. My soulmate. My HOME.

I don't want to settle for less.

(Notice I said 'I don't want to' instead of 'I won't'. This is because I'm more scared of being alone than I am of being with someone I'm not 100% passionate about.)

Labels:

0 love notes: write a lovenote