Jessica, 21, Sydney.

Jessica is a third year Journalism/International Studies student at the University of Technology, Sydney. She takes photos mostly just for fun and does not for a second claim to be any good at it. Most of the time, Jess thinks about food, her hazy job prospects in the media industry and deciding whether she should hit the gym or take a nap.

Jess is also open to the prospect of collaborations/writing for you/taking photos for you/friendly conversation!
Email her at mailtojessicayun@gmail.com. She will endeavour to get back to you almost instantaneously, because no one ever emails her. x

And you shall receive.

Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry
Jul 7, 2010 @ 12:31 PM



(Pictures from the Vietnam War)

I don't remember ever actually leaking tears because of this. But I know, for a FACT, that much more horrible things than this happens all around the world. There are so many fucking stories I haven't heard yet, so many things I haven't seen.

If anything made me cry it'd be that.

P.S. Sorry I didn't update yesterday! It is so terribly terribly hard to find something that inspires you, to actually go LOOKING for inspiration. o_0 But I'll use a poor substitution and say that it's one of my favourite image sites, weheartit. That site inspires my own photos, having looked through gorgeous and beautiful ones on that site. (Some are just weird O_o) but they influence my colouring/tinting so I can produce better photos. ♥




Alice is right. I do like things that are aesthetically pleasing way too much, haha. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that human nature..? :).

Labels: ,

0 love notes: write a lovenote